They say that there’s no place like home but we try to come close! And like it or not, we are busy people and there are times when your 4 legged friend must stay somewhere other than with you. That’s where we come in!
It is our goal here at Top Notch Retrievers & Redmark Kennels to provide a safe, clean environment for your dog to come and to have you feel at ease leaving your beloved pet with us. We are also dog owners…in fact dogs are our lives! …and your dog becomes an extension of our pack while here.
Family pets can be comfortable staying together in our oversize kennels or they can each have their own dedicated space if you prefer. We serve the Austin and surrounding area and our runs are 5×25′ indoor/outdoor total space. In addition to the extra-large runs, we have several different play yards that will allow your dog to run and play with others or by themselves. Each run is supplied with a Pet Cot (raised bed) for your dog’s comfort. The kennels are well insulated and stay comfortable most of the year. For those hot summer days we have lots of fans and open doors and windows that keep the air circulating, while pulling in a nice breeze most days. Heaters provide comfort during the cold winter days in Austin, TX.
- $30/night for one dog/one run
- $40/night for two dogs/one run (same family only)
- $50/night for all inside crated boarding (climate controlled)
- $25/day for training sessions for your dog during his/her stay
- $25 for bath – conditioning shampoo, massage & drying/brush out – pampering doggie style!
- $15 nail trim – pup pedicure, anyone?
- $10 nature walk – pastures, ponds, trees, bugs…oh the sights & smells and fun!
- $5 bedtime snack – treat stuffed Kong toy for them to occupy their time before settling in for the night!
- $2 medication administration – if your dog requires medicine, we will gladly administer it according to instructions.
- $10 after-hours pick-up or drop-off – allows you some scheduling flexibility. Please note that ALL pick-up and drop-off times must be pre-arranged; we do NOT guarantee after-hours pick-up or drop-off unless we agree to it at the time of reservation. If you have arranged for an after-hours time slot but do not show up within 15 minutes of your scheduled time, you will have to wait until we open for our regular operating hours (you will still be charged the fee since our staff member rearranged his/her schedule to accommodate you).
THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT BOARDING WITH US:
- We feed our dogs Victor High Energy dog food (Victor is rated 4 stars on Dog Food Advisor). If you wish to bring your own dog’s food, please only send what is needed and place food in a properly labeled ziploc bag. We will gladly feed according to your instructions but cannot guarantee that unused food will be returned.
- Please ensure that any medications or supplements are properly labeled and only send what is necessary for your pup’s stay.
- Reservations are required. Advanced reservations are recommended to ensure space availability.
- Deposits may be requested. During peak times, a non-refundable deposit of 50% of the estimated boarding costs are required at the time of reservation.
- Check out time is 11:00 am. Dogs staying past 11:00 am are charged for an additional night’s stay (just like a hotel). This allows our staff to prepare for incoming dogs.
- Our normal operating hours are Monday-Saturday 8am-5pm and Sunday 8am-12pm.
- Drop-off and pick-up times must be pre-arranged and preferably during our normal operating hours. An after-hour’s fee applies to those who must pick-up or drop-off after hours.
- Call 512-273-2540 to reserve your spot. PLEASE NOTE: We are usually full for any holiday and very busy for the summer. Make your reservation as early as possible!
- All dogs must be current on their vaccinations (Rabies, Distemper/Parvo, Bodetella). We recommend but do not require canine influenza vaccinations (H3N2 & H3N8) – please speak to your veterinarian.
- All dogs are required to be flea-free…we strongly recommend that your pet be on regular flea/tick and heartworm preventative.